OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Thanked 1,378 Times in 461 Posts
OS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST Reputation

Funny that you would start this thread today, for me anyways. I am 54 and I too have always had my woman,female, lesbian self.
Today I found a picture of me in the early 80's. It reminded me that way back then I was searching for the right skin I felt comfy. That picture sure reminded me of the struggles to find out where I fit in.... I look at that picture and boy, was I never gonna fit in as a Femme!
It wasn't long after that that I found comfort in having my masculine side, my Butch came out and I finally was comfortable. Back then, I use to really get upset when I would get a sir, I would say "yanno, I do have boobs" or something blatant like that. Today I just smile and correct them, or not, they figure it out and get just as red.
From 1994 to 2002, when my daughter was in elementary school, I did for my daughter what some consider unthinkable, I again pulled out the dresses for school functions and only school functions. Once she hit intermediate school, it was cool to have a lesbian mom, a butch one at that!
She, my daughter, always accepted me as Butch. It was the outside world that didn't. Now, I don't really care, I am a Lesbian Butch Woman.

OSB...aka Jo or Joan or JJ
OS Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to OS Butch For This Useful Post: