Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

well I am proud to be Lesbain and Butch it has at time been aquward for me finding the ballance and understanding myself soneone once put it to me like this I am a study in contrasts yup I am a female tyvm and I love women and I have a lot of masculine traits to long I thougth I had to be one or the other but finally I get it.. I once looked at pictures with my dad and he was like ok what one is the real you and you know he was right I felt lke the bull in the china shop all girlafied much more at home in my own skin in my jeans boots and hats ahh well one of the things I love about the planet is all the diffrences and all we learn form eachother
I hope to give to my daughter the ablity to feel good in her own skin and I always tell her I love you just as you are
off my little soapbox now just thanks to all the butches femms and the famliy here y'all helped me in the journey called living
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post: