Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,638 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default Connecting the dots...

And Love absolutely is the point...thank you Contessa for your sharing about the importance of sharing the love you feel to your family and friends...I have learned this lesson the hard way. Now I write, speak, and show my love to my family and my friends. As you've said, "Love all you can..." and I do.

Greco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contessa View Post
While I appreciate the videos and discussions of connecting the dots...I already know for sure what the meaning of life is...Come closer....

It's LOVE. Pure and simple. Love all you can, love your family, tell them every day..don't forget as it could be your last time to tell them..You never know! Love IS EVERYTHING.

That is all.

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post: