Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,638 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default Heart

Princessbelle,

Every heart you touch remembers you, and will always remember how you've touched them.

I have sensed from your postings here that you care for people with kindness, compassion and these are qualities much needed in our world.

Thank you for doing the work you do with the heart with which you do it.

Greco

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post
Great thread. Finding meaning. Just so happens i've been thinking a lot about this lately. On the one hand, i know my "calling" in this life was to be a nurse. I bank on that as my reason to be here.

On the other hand, in 100 years will anyone even think about anything i've ever done or said. No. Realistically no. I didn't invent the wheel or the cell phone. I've done nothing in my life that will live on without me. All i can do is touch as many people as i can in a positive way, until my last breath.

This song has so much meaning to me and my life. It's an anthem of sorts. Very hokey i know, but the words are so true. This song has got me through some really hard times and i sing it LOUD and find meaning in these words.

Isn't life just living, existing, reaching out to others in need, to each other, trying to be a good friend, bringing a smile to someone's face, a laugh, a moment in time that we all know we are not alone here deep in our hearts. A journey of becoming the best we can be....just....climbing. In this world, in this life, it's really all we have...

Is that worthless in the big picture?

I sincerely pray, with all of my heart, it's not.

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post: