meridiantoo

How Do You Identify?:
A Speck in the Milky Way
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Monogamous relationship

Thanked 2,299 Times in 890 Posts
meridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daktari View Post
Crikey there's some big expectations here.

I can't get with this "my chap has class (and by inference loves (her) more) he treated me to a new cock" business. It's nothing to do with 'class' or 'respect'.

What about some respect coming the other way? Most of us, the majority I would wager, are not 'unclean' and many fastidious about our sexual practice/cleanliness. I have an advantage over a bio bloke in that I can bleach my cock thanks ever so much.

If you don't trust the dood/dyke/et al don't shag 'em. Simples!
I had to think about my response to this a bit before I posted. This is likely not going to be warmly received and, for that reason, I hesitated to say it. This is not just in response to Daktari, but a general tossing out of a perspective. Here goes:

It's not just about trusting your partner; safe sex is about everyone your sexual partner has exchanged fluids with, since birth. Who here has not slept with 1 or 2 (no raising of hands necessary) people that you at some point realized 'that may not have been a good idea' considering their habits/past/previous partners/etc? If this doesn't include you, you are rare and I commend you for that.

As far as equipment/toys, yes, it's a respect issue on one hand. But, I don't see how it's not respectful for both people. It's mutually excluding yourself, as best you can, to that partner. I personally have no issues with sharing the expenses. But, at the same time, respect was given when she had sex with you, right? And respect is not always shown the exact same way at the exact same time to the other person.

I understand being mentally and physically connected to cock. I get that. But, what I don't understand is, if your current partner said you are too big, wide, short, small, whatever, would you not get a new one? Or would you say, this is me - take it or leave it?

I know the new bed comment is a bit extreme. I meant it (mostly) in jest. If I marry, yeah, I want my very own bed. I have in the past, purchased a new bed after having sex with a questionable partner for my mental heath as much as anything else. I would do it again when and if I could.