Andrea

How Do You Identify?:
Mature Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/She
Relationship Status:
I heart Rene

Thanked 15,248 Times in 3,064 Posts
Andrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST Reputation

SAPD chief: Man shot by San Antonio police was unarmed

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/SAPD-North-Side-man-shot-by-police-was-unarmed-6809669.php

San Antonio Police Department Chief William McManus said that a 11-year veteran of the department who fatally shot a man Thursday evening on the North Side believed the victim was holding a gun when he pulled the trigger.

McManus, however, confirmed Friday morning that the object in the suspect's hand was actually a cellphone.

The shooting happened around 6:30 p.m. in a parking lot of an apartment complex near Isom Road. Officials said the officer pulled up to the man, identified as 36-year-old Antronie Scott, as he was exiting his vehicle. The officer approached and told Scott to "let me see your hands" and almost immediately fired his service weapon, according to McManus.

What we think about and thank about, we bring about!

Today I will treat my body with love and respect.
Andrea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andrea For This Useful Post: