Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome fellow wench!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Femmewench View Post
Tell us a bit about yourselves!
I'm enjoying the benefits of being over 50 (58 to be precise) including spending a week at Disneyworld for my 50th birthday. There's a freedom that comes with that age that I love. I have retired early. I'm living in a 32' motorhome and plan to travel in the US; I have not seen or spent any time in the eastern parts of the country.

What excites you?
Good conversation, scenery, nature, my extended family, challenges, and the b/f dance of course.

Where are you in this big bold world?
Home base is Albuquerque, New Mexico (USA as it states on our license plates)

What are your hobbies?
Bridge, reading and travel. I also enjoy watching professional football although I don't have a specific team I follow right now. (Thanks dad for teaching me if the offensive line stays down, it's a running play and if they stand up, it's a passing play.) I also enjoy baseball, but I prefer to see that live. (I still don't get the infield fly rule.)

What brought you here?
Google search and the need for community. I came out on-line 21 years ago and it's always been a good place to find friends. There is a dearth of B/F community where I live or perhaps more of a dearth of community altogether except around Pride and benefits.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post: