Jane Bond
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
I look in the mirror and it's me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her
Relationship Status:
alert

Jane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperfect_cupcake View Post
It means if you can catch something from her, you aren't using safe sex, and as far as she knows she could catch something from you too.

You didn't say "this particular bisexual woman" you said "I slept with a bisexual woman"

Those are two very different sentences. If the person's sexuality did not have context in terms of getting an STD, why would you say her sexuality? Would you say "I slept with a lesbian and I was afraid of getting an STD"? Probably not, you'd likely leave her sexuality out of the sentence.

Using the word "bisexual" to connote a link to "std" is common.

Which is why I sniped. I personally think you are being slippery and disingenuous because the way you have constructed your sentences seems to point to STD and bisexual being linked.

And now you are trying to wiggle out of it.

I'm just some snipey biatch on the net so, I'm sure you don't give a toss, but you asked, so I'm giving you an answer.

If you are in a situation wherein you can catch an STD off someone, whether they have one or not, you are NOT having safe sex. You are saying "ew this scary bisexual coulda given me an std" and my point is "dude. Self responsibility. Have safe sex and you can't blame anyone." Get me, yet?

If you are confused as to the various different ways to protect yourself from various different STDs with female-female sexual relations, I can post a link.

Okay I, want to clear this up once and for all. Because I was worried about contracting possible STDs from this one particular bisexual woman, we had safe sex and even then I was still feeling a little hinky about it so I stopped engaging altogether with this woman. I don't need to learn more about STD's or safe sex. I am not slippery, disingenuous or wiggling.
Jane Bond is offline   Reply With Quote