Old 12-12-2009, 09:29 AM   #3
Inuus

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single Not Looking

Inuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST Reputation

I love reading! Its one of my passions. There isnt a day even when Im sick that I dont read.
I read 99% of the time non fiction. I love learning and well I tend to find one subject and read everything I can find at the local small library. Ive pretty much wiped out all the Royalty books (older not contemp.) I have read easily 60 books on Queen Elizabeth I and the Tudors in general.

Right now I just started - The Sisters Who Would Be Queen by Leanda de Lisle Its about the Sisters Grey, Mary, Katherine and Lady Jane. Ive just started it so cant review per se but for me any book covering the subject involving The Tudors Im sure I will enjoy it

I love these threads about books but I will say it does help me alot for someone to give a quick synopsis of what the book is about. It helps me to determine if I want to put it on "My List" for reading