Power Femme

How Do You Identify?:
Cinnamon spiced, caramel colored, power-femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married to a wonderful horse girl

Thanked 6,848 Times in 1,493 Posts
dreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by betenoire View Post
I'm curious about how people here feel about that.

While I am a big supporter of The NDP I do, in my current riding, vote for The Liberal Party because I know that where I live the Liberals are the ONLY party that have a snowballs chance in hell of beating the pure evil Conservative Party.

If I was still living in Toronto or Vancouver, I would be voting NDP - because the NDP has a chance there. But since moving to Sarnia, I feel like my vote is almost wasted by voting with my heart - so I use it to cockblock the Conservatives.

Do you think I am a dishonest voter, or a smart voter? And why?
Honestly, I think you are a smart voter. I'm a big booster of strategic voting and I wish more people did so. In local races, I tend to vote Green and in national races I tend to vote Democratic. If we had a parliamentary system, I would probably vote Green in national races in order to give them a place at the table.

"People on the side of The People always ended up disappointed, in any case. They found that The People tended not to be grateful or appreciative or forward-thinking or obedient. The People tended to be small-minded and conservative and not very clever and were even distrustful of cleverness. And so, the children of the revolution were faced with the age-old problem: it wasn’t that you had the wrong kind of government, which was obvious, but that you had the wrong kind of people. As soon as you saw people as things to be measured, they didn’t measure up." (Terry Pratchett)
dreadgeek is offline   Reply With Quote