Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

It's hard to know, really.

Some days I just cave into a big crying jag. Other days, I might go for a long wandering drive through the mountains or out to the coast. Other times, I dial my therapists phone number at the clinic and see if I can make an extra appointment for talk time. If all else fails, I call the support line for women in my county. There's always a social worker on duty I can talk with and sometimes, I just go attend a meeting for those of us who have survived traumatic experiences (...).

On good days, I find something I can express gratitude for or find something in my daily life that I can smile about.

But I have broken down in tears, more than I can count, over the past few years.

If I smile, then it comes from a genuine place in my heart.

More often than naught, though, I try to find the good in each day. Especially lately, as I feel beat down by the worlds biggest fucking narcissist who sits in the WH and fosters the toxic, poisonous culture of hatred against women, and people of color, or (fill in the blank with whatever it is that you observe that hurts us all, collectively or as individuals).

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: