View Single Post
Old 08-04-2022, 12:28 PM   #7006
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post

Oh, and pissed. I feel pissed because I requested a raise and provided clear and concise facts to support my request. A LOT of them. I got it, but it's so small, it's like a slap in the face. I may have invested some time on Indeed the night I got the news.
Not cool. I've received those slap in the face raises. Insult to injury.

NH , ugh, sorry it was so bad you needed surgery! Rest up...

I'm feeling thankful that I took today off of work, mostly. I have to attend a meeting in a few so I'm on the computer but other than that I'm home free. It's over 100 degrees out and with no air conditioning at work, well, minimal air conditioning, I just couldn't do it. This heat wave has been in the 90s pretty much every day for weeks. Another 10 degrees and ... nope. I have vacation time for a reason. We installed an air conditioner in the basement woodshop where I mostly work this morning and it is heavenly. I've been down there all day creating away.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post: