Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,621 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

Miserable! In SOoO much pain!!! This girl has now developed a covered rash. I recently had Covid (am now currently negative) and yesterday I developed a rash all over my face and all over my torso. It is very inflamed and painful, itchy and hot to the touch. I have creams to put on it but might need to go in for a steroid shot if it doesn’t start clearing up in the next couple days. It is all around my eyes and my doctor said if it swells my eyes shut I’m to go to emergency. I can’t stand anything on my body so I’m literally laying in my recliner in front of a rotating fan naked. I have to be off for the next seven days which means I’m going to miss my special training in Anaheim California that was supposed to happen over this weekend. The last time I felt this bad was when I had shingles. This is certainly as bad if not worse than then.
And yes I’ve had all my Covid shots and boosters. My doctor said if I had not had them, I would’ve been much worse off when I got Covid. She said the strain that it’s going around now is so much stronger than when the pandemic first started. Everything has come to a stop with me. I can’t move without inflaming the rash so I have to just sit in this recliner until it stops progressing and begins to decline! I’m so miserable I could cry!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: