Old 03-09-2013, 09:36 AM   #18
SuddenlyWestFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

SuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I tend to be a seasonal exerciser. I do Yoga in the park (3 days a week) from spring to early fall. I love outdoor yoga and there are so many free classes here in Seattle during the summer. In the winter, I have a lot of trouble getting motivated and it is the time I need it most (as double stuff Oreos call out to me louder in the winter.)

I did buy a groupon last month for "Beginning Pole Dance Lessons-a 6 week course." OMG... Can't believe I did that! But it is for everyday women and not for those trying to make a living at it. That would have been too intimidating!! exercising next to a bunch of sexy 20 year olds is NOT my idea of a good time.

I bought the groupon as I thought it might just be fun and an incentive to work out. Class begins on April 4th so I may not exercise much (besides walking my dog which I do everyday) until then. The class going on now was too full so i have to wait. But after the class ends... my free Yoga in the park will begin again. WooHoo!
SuddenlyWestFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SuddenlyWestFemme For This Useful Post: