View Single Post
Old 03-18-2020, 10:20 AM   #67
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,987 Times in 9,938 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Here's an update of sorts:

Property MGMT and building stakeholders in our work campus district meet today to decide if they close our entire work campus by Friday.

It's not looking good, for anybody.

I took some measures yesterday by making sure I had ample cash supply on hand (30 dys or more), so I minimize the risk of having to use an ATM or the added risk of going anywhere where ppl are congregating in bigger numbers.

I will know by the end of today if I have been laid off from work.

A business member leaving work yesterday, stopped to tell me that they wait hourly, each day, for notification to close business by the FTC (Fed.Trade.Comm.). That is the big hammer that might slam by Friday.

Also, I have a medical appt that was scheduled weeks ago and I got a call from that facility this morning that my medical appt (it's an over-nighter) has been moved to a facility that has greater safety for these types of tests. I will know by tomorrow if they keep my appt or they cancel it until further notice.

Not sure what will happen over the next 72 hours, but holding good thoughts for us all.

<<<<<<~~~

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: