Old 03-25-2020, 05:52 AM   #171
charley
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
gentle stonebutch [vanilla]
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,204 Times in 422 Posts
charley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputation
Cool Asymptomatic Carriers of Covid-19

"Iceland, which says it’s tested a higher proportion of inhabitants than any other country, found that about half those who tested positive have no symptoms of Covid-19, Thorolfur Gudnason, the nation’s chief epidemiologist, told BuzzFeed News. As many as a third of the people who test positive show delayed symptoms or none at all, the South China Morning Post reported Sunday, citing classified data from the Chinese government."

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...m-scmp-reports

This is why there should be more testing, even of those who show no symptoms, and why there is so much more community spread. Please note that from what I have read online and seen on the news, the asymptomatic carrier is contagious .... to others. Hence, the need for social distancing.

My heart is full of sorrow for the millions who will be hurt by this virus, and when I think of them, my eyes tear up, as they are doing now.
charley is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to charley For This Useful Post: