atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

Thanked 3,221 Times in 757 Posts
atomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputation

Well it would have all the potential problems that the site has: some people just there to cause trouble/conflicts, some people being intolerant and bigoted with respect to others, etc. And then those who might take advantage of the kindness and generosity of others. Duplicity, etc.

I guess what I am saying is that there would have to be a rigorous screening policy before letting people in. And there might be politics around said screening policy, and camps might spring up and get divided, etc.

I am not saying it's not a great idea, I guess I am just aware of all the potential pitfalls of such a thing. Nothing that is good and right and important is easy.
atomiczombie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to atomiczombie For This Useful Post: