View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 10:11 PM   #52
Cyclopea

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Lesbian

Thanked 1,617 Times in 633 Posts
Cyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST Reputation

That is so strange the way that ass wiggles back and forth depending on the way you click it.
Hypnotic? Yes, it kinda is! Haha!

I see that many have expressed grave upset at all images of disembodied female asses, and I respect that. There certainly are a lot of disembodied female asses online aren't there? Disembodied cleavage too.

Even so, hypnotic clicky disembodied asses are just amusing, whether that is a female ass, or a male ass, or a disembodied monkey ass. Asses are just inherently funny. (To me). I don't think that makes me sexist.

Morningstar I hope you and others will not be afraid to post even lightly humorous threads for fear of being flamed. You gave me a smile with your thread and it did not offend me.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cyclopea For This Useful Post: