Old 11-03-2011, 12:26 AM   #87
TCB

How Do You Identify?:
Male (FTM)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/His/Sir :)
Relationship Status:
My heart does not give of itself easily

TCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST Reputation

okay so I'm curious to know everyone's thoughts. I would say for the past 1-2 years I have been having dreams of my step-mother.

I'd also been having strange experiences in this house ( she passed away here around 5-6 years ago). The "Activity" has since stopped, nothing has happened in about 9 months. During the period of activity, I was having dreams about her, and I had one recently again.

She and I had a rocky relationship. We weren't on best of terms when she passed due to cancer. When she is in my dreams, she never speaks. I don't know if it's because she can't, or she doesn't want to.
I almost feel like she doesn't see me or she ignores me on purpose. I'm having a hard time figuring it out.

My question is, do you think this has any paranormal relation? Some say the other side can communicate to you through dreams.

Any thoughts?
TCB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TCB For This Useful Post: