How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

I was on the elliptical for 50 minutes watching bits from the Real Housewives of NJ, Dr. Oz, and Judge Judy. Thank the Goddess for TV at 4pm on a weekday! I hear NYC school days may be extended for next year. I live in fear of the possibility of having to give up this good TV slot, where I have a lot of choices. And I know this all sounds a bit pathetic, but it's the little things in life that sometimes make life more pleasant. I hate watching the news at 5. No thanks. I'll take the trash please, and plenty of it.

Jill has not been at the gym the past two times I've been there. WTF?! There was one regular there today, the petite Asian, muscular, always serious looking, independent woman. She wears all black and has a long black braid and always wears weight lifting gloves. She does a routine quite similar to mine. She goes on the elliptical and then does a routine on the mats as well as weight lifting. She was lifting two free weights of different weights. I asked her why (I would never do that!), and she said the matching weight was missing. Ohhh... She always has that problem solving chip in her brain that I am missing. Then she said, matter-of-fact, "It's better than nothing." I like that she doesn't giggle when she talks to me. She's smile-free, but without any negativity either. She exudes an energy that's private. There's something about a woman who doesn't giggle that earns my respect. I'm a giggler. No doubt about it.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post: