View Single Post
Old 06-04-2015, 09:03 AM   #1
cookie-face

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

cookie-face Has the BEST Reputationcookie-face Has the BEST Reputationcookie-face Has the BEST Reputationcookie-face Has the BEST Reputationcookie-face Has the BEST Reputationcookie-face Has the BEST Reputationcookie-face Has the BEST Reputationcookie-face Has the BEST Reputationcookie-face Has the BEST Reputationcookie-face Has the BEST Reputationcookie-face Has the BEST Reputation
Default Can you prevent a thread from showing up in your 'Recent Threads' section?

I know that you can add a user to your 'Ignore List' and this prevents their posts from being visible within a thread, and that hitting 'Ignore This Thread' under 'Thread Tools' makes the thread invisible in the forum that the thread is located, but is it possible to prevent that same thread from showing up in the 'Recent Threads' section? Thank you in advance.
“I myself have seen this woman draw the stars from the sky; she diverts the course of a fast-flowing river with her incantations; her voice makes the earth gape, it lures the spirits from the tombs, send the bones tumbling from the dying pyre. At her behest, the sad clouds scatter; at her behest, snow falls from a summer's sky.”
― Catullus
cookie-face is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cookie-face For This Useful Post: