View Single Post
Old 06-18-2018, 08:39 AM   #4156
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday the heat and humidity index was off the charts, until an gigantic electrical storm out here unleashed from the skies! Lightning, thunder and torrents of rain pelted my area for about 5 hours.... I'm glad it did because the heat wave that pushed through before the electrical storm broke out across the skies was just like the weeks of heat waves generated from the labor day holiday weekend fires out in the gorge. The heat waves from that incident felt like Death Valley heat waves.

This morning the skies are clear.

Last night we had an deep orange red sherbet sunset, where the left over storms clouds looked like little weird pumpkins sitting in the sky. It was so beautiful! ❤

Right now it's ..... 60*.

Today's high will top out near 89*.
Low tonight: 60*.

<<<<<~~ not ready for heat waves we ordinarily get toward the end of summer. Oh, and no a/c unit, the efficient energy kind, can be found at any appliance store anywhere. I looked for them online yesterday. So I'm going to wait until they make an Green technology LED a/c unit available on the market. I like my low power bill and highly recommend LED/ Green technology appliances and other energy efficient products.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: