Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
She is the gamer girl to my gamer boy

Thanked 1,744 Times in 513 Posts
Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation

Let me set the scene here a little. Last night we realized we where out of milk and decided not to run out and buy any because it was late.

This morning we get up and my girl goes into the kitchen and within a minute I hear the sound of cereal being poured into a bowl. I'm sitting on the john thinking what is she doing? I wonder what she is going to pour on her cereal or maybe she is going to just eat it dry. Well I quickly got my answer as I heard a quiet and sad awww come from the kitchen.

By the time I walked back into the bedroom she was walking back in with the cutest little pouty face saying that we have no milk. Of course I couldn't help but laugh. She was just too cute and funny at the same time. That's why I love her.
Logicaly is offline   Reply With Quote