Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,638 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default Documentaries

Dapper, I think your idea of a discussion thread on the Conscious living forum is a good one. I've started a discussion thread there for us to share our ideas, concerns, and most importantly solutions.

This thread will remain a thread for the sharing of documentaries on food, and related issues. No discussion necessary here. My intention is to have a library of sorts for these documentaries. Thinking harder is what these documentaries are all about, hence its location.

Thanks for your suggestion DapperButch.

Greco

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
What would you think about asking June to move this to the Conscious living forum. I am thinking that the people who would be most interested in this thread are people who would have an interest (and frequent) that forum.

Everytime I am looking for this thread I always look there...that is where I got this thinking from.

Not trying to tell you what to do, I am just thinking that food is a great topic and that maybe we would reach more people to participate there?

Just a thought!

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post: