View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 09:22 AM   #35
firie
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

firie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by adorable View Post
Oh yes! Do you one of those big hiking backpacks? I don't plan on actually hiking (that is impossible since it requires sensible shoes) but I do plan to find the "Welcome to the Amazon Rainforest" sign, put on the backpack and take a picture for facebook. I like to create the illusion of having a sense of adventure and danger without actually sweating.
hahahahaha.

I don't have a hiking backpack, but Dylan does. We could take that along, stuff it with a bunch of paper, and take the picture in heels with that! You know, create the illusion (without the sweating) that we did the hike in non-sensible shoes. And non-sensible clothing too! You know, like women do everything in the movies! (Trekking jungles, running from zombies/monsters/ax murderers, surviving the Titanic or the Apocalypse or another disastrous equivalent!)
firie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to firie For This Useful Post: