Thread: Gamers Unite!
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2011, 05:14 AM   #25
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camo Eagle View Post
I love Gaming, but my avail time to devote comes & goes.

I have a XBOX, where I prefer FPS stuff. Delta, Tom Clancy, Splinter Cell, Hitman series. Like the Myst type stuff. Grand TA, & Crimson Skies is a fav as well.

Wii, I mainly have the fitness, sports, shooting stuff. A few fluff things still not played.

PC, parts of the aforementioned series'. Flight sims, Microsoft Flgt Sim, XPlane.
Online I play Fallen Swords, but have been away awhile. Vampire & Mobster stuff that I get bored with real easy.

QUESTION:
Im looking to play an online MMORG. I only want to get seriously involved in 1 bc of time & money. Im leaning towards WoW.
What game would you all suggest?

For an online freebie, which game would you suggest?

Thnx

There are a lot of MMO's out there, but most pale in comparison to WoW. The warning with WoW is ... it can be very addicting. Mare and I were addicted the first year we signed up for it, but we manage to cancel our account after the winter months. It's a great game to play when there isn't much to do outside. lol WoW isn't free - it costs 15 bucks a month.
But it's a good game with a lot of quests to do. The only thing I don't like about it is - some players take the game WAY too seriously and when you have to rely on other players (to complete dungeons, etc), it can get very annoying. Mare and I tend to play by ourselves and unfortunately, haven't been able to do much in the way of dungeons, etc.

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post: