Thread: Gamers Unite!
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2011, 08:53 AM   #37
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

Lord of the Rings (LoTR) is a pretty decent game for a free MMO. I liked the fact it made you think (puzzles to solve, etc). I wasn't as addicted to it as I was with WoW though.... (I suppose that's a good thing, but since I didn't play it as often, I removed it..)

I tried to d/l Runescape a while back, but my graphics card couldn't handle it. I've since upgraded my machine, so I might give it another try one day. I did hear it has come a long way since.

I refuse to buy another console since we've already invested so much into the Wii. I have just about everything imaginable for the Wii. Now I hear that it's being discontinued for a new console next year. *moan*
However, I am looking forward to a new Mario Kart.

A friend of mine owns every console out there. As cool as that is in one aspect, it's quite a burden on the finances. I can't see spending a trillion dollars on games for every platform. When I hit the lottery, I might change the way I think about that, lol.

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post: