Old 05-23-2013, 09:15 PM   #24
maryam

How Do You Identify?:
femme-ish
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
taken

maryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputation

On Netflix, I've been rewatching *the West Wing* and it's still pretty awesome. Still makes me cry a lot during some episodes. 'specially *Two Cathedrals" and *the Long Goodbye*.

They have lots of Classic Doctor Who, on Netflix too, and when I'm done with *the West Wing* I'm going to redo *Dresden Files*. I sure do wish that *Northern Exposure* was available for streaming! When I really want to be all drippy and stupid, I watch certain episodes of New Doctor Who... Oh the feels! (Rule Number 1; the Doctor lies...) And yes, I'm minorly freaked out by the weeping angels and the Vashta Narada.

I also did the BBC version of *Emma* a few months ago, and their version of *Pride and Prejudice* from 1980 whatever it was. I dearly love all the old BBC miniserieses on Netflix. I don't have Hulu+ or Amazon Prime anymore, but we may get Prime. I love my Roku, too, btw.

I was kind of bummed when Netflix pulled all of the Ken Burns off.
maryam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maryam For This Useful Post: