View Single Post
Old 12-17-2014, 10:27 AM   #63
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
Yes, I understand that. Rather than being direct, I was indirectly but clumsily responding to Dee's post about decreasing gas prices causing oil rig workers to lose their jobs.

Production continues here in California, despite the drop in prices. However, what happens in the south may indeed be different than what happens in the west.

When I started to research why gas prices go up and down in California and how it ultimately affects us, the consumer; I realized it is a far bigger issue than on the surface of what we pay for gas.

I do apologize for deviating from the intent of the thread, which is "What are you paying for

gas right now"!

It is a great thread!
No, please post anything that might help us understand! I have been surprised (and pleased) by falling prices...but WHY are they falling, and when are they going to hike them again?

As you know, here in California prices are down over $2 per gallon....the oil companies are not known for their low prices and lack of billions in profits; it worries me that we are going to see huge jumps just when we have gotten used to having some spare change in our pockets.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post: