How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,944 Times in 584 Posts
iamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputation

I have not posted since the SCOTUS decision. I cried happy tears all day and ran to the television every time the subject came up. I was stuck on MSNBC, because they have so many LGBTQ folk on staff and on camera. It was a day of great joy.

The next day I was in St Pete for the Pride Parade. I thought it started at 7pm so I was way early, and so glad that I was. It was one big love fest. I It was like a family reunion with thousands of family members, every one of which you loved. People were hugging and kissing and congratulating each other.

Thanks to you Ms. T for your faithful and important work on this thread and everywhere. Thanks to all of you who have worked, really throughout history, to make this possible, and most of all, thank you god, fate, the universe, the force, or whatever brought us here, that I am alive to see this happen. I am still floating on the euphoria of that day. As Tiny Tim (the Dickens character) would say "God bless us, every one!!!"

Smooches,
Keri
iamkeri1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iamkeri1 For This Useful Post: