imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina View Post
I imagine most of them are bots.

School work? Thought you were done. Do you have to do continuing education? Keep updated on???
Every two years I have to complete 24 credits worth of education. I've don't most of it, but they have made a social media course mandatory this year because there are so many younger practitioners qualifying past the Boards. Its now seen as a desirable first career for 18 year olds when they leave school (I dunno, you get about 12 years absolute max before you blow your body if you are extremely careful, except for the *very* lucky few).

And they are doing really stupid shit like friending patients on their personal (not professional) FB page :s

They aren't even separating having a professional page from a private, locked down, unsearchable, private page. Der.

And the images they post :s of themselves!! holy cow newbies! You can't do that! Medical Field! *Face palm*

So, because of the giant stupid, we ALL now have to do 2 MANDATORY on line courses due Oct 31st. Hoorayyyy... I had already booked my holiday, but now I have to spend it doing school work. Hooorayyyy.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: