Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,619 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

Hey Wheelie..what I am worried about has nothing to do with the chap you are seeing.

I am worried about the suggestion you made that your caregiver could make your life miserable...

to me, that smacks of the potential for abuse. And maybe some has already happened.

I remember working in a domestic violence shelter and intervening with a woman who was in a wheelchair who was being abused by her caretaker, who was also her boyfriend, who was the one who was stepping out on her.

The potential for abuse between you and your ex is there or you wouldnt have said that.

Maybe you are picking people who arent available because you FEAR picking someone who you could openly fall in love with.

I think therapy is in order...I also think you need to find a new caretaker, hun. Your life isnt going to be your own and that relationship is never going to end enough for you to move onto a real relationship until thats done...

you are in my prayers....
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: