View Single Post
Old 10-28-2015, 04:15 PM   #27
SirenManda

How Do You Identify?:
I don’t want contact.

SirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

I've been reading over a few of the articles, and I'm heartbroken for the child. It's a failure on any adults part to stand by and watch a child get brutally pulled from a chair. I do not care if she didn't get up, I don't think it warrants the level of brutality she received. I would feel the same if it were my own child, no one should be putting their hands on your children. I would start a civil suit, something is wrong with how much force the officer believes was needed. We aren't talking about a riot outside, we are talking about children in a class room. It's shocking to see how everyone stays silent and doesn't try to help her.