Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,639 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default Mahler

Gustav Mahler - Adagietto from 5th Symphony | Vienna Philharmonic, Leonard Bernstein [HD]

so..."Gustav Mahler was in love with Alma Schindler, the woman who would have become his
wife (“The most beautiful girl in Vienna”). He keeps from declaring his love, so, one day, he composes
this music and sends her the score, without even adding a word. She sits at the piano, plays
the music, and answers: "Now you should come here." I think it can be considered
the most beautiful love declaration of all time." Gerardo Coluccini

"Every night instead of watching the violence on the nightly
TV news I have been listening to Lenny's performance of Mahler's symphonies.
My favorite movement is from Symphony Nr. 5, the Fourth Movement, the Adagietto.
This might be considered a love song with bitter-sweet lyricism but it is much more
than that. It is about the healing love coming from the cosmos connecting through
to us and everything we embrace. There are also meditative verses in Rudolf Steiner's
verses, for example in "Guidance In Esoteric Training" that captures the light of the sun
as does Mahler's poem and music in the Adagietto. All three, Mahler's Adagietto, Steiner's
verses and Lenny’s performance as seen on this video, capture the soulful healing that is
needed for all of us to be friends and hold the World together." Ken Simpson

Greco

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote