Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strappie View Post
I guess some people are serious on dates and some have fun, dates, laugh, joke around, tease each other.. I sure the hell hope the one I'm with for the rest of my life will make me laugh and yes even do some pranks on me!

LIFE is too SERIOUS... I certainly don't want to add to it by having an uptight partner

Nah, look for a funny one! Makes life so much easier. They gotta have a sense of humor!

The worst blind date I ever has was one I did not know about.

My father was being courted (chased) by a lady at the church and they conspired to invite me to dinner and try to set me up with the lady's son.

WTF. WTF WTF WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF????????????????

My father knew I was a Lesbian, but he did it anyway.

When I got there I was so in shock I could not speak. Words would not come out of my mouth. Not even "pass the salt". Complete and utter shock. I can at least usually be way polite...but nothing would come out of my mouth. I sat there like a lump.

The guy was cool though and sensed my discomfort and after dinner played Elton John for me 'till I could at least form words.

It was one of the most uncomfortable evenings of my entire life...