Old 03-12-2010, 06:17 PM   #36
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Me either. Unless you count meeting people that you met from online personals...before the digital pic era...

...I don't think that counts, though...
I don't count it either, since I had the opportunity to learn more about them before the meeting, even if the reality didn't match the pic or my personal vision of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalipstic View Post
Ohhhhhh, I think meeting people from on line before digital pictures counts! I met some doozies. Not to mention people often post pictures not of themselves, like we won't notice when we meet them.

Hopefully, though, you've had enough contact to warrant a meeting. For me, a blind date is just that....you are going into the situation practically blind, not knowing much if anything about the other person except your friend/sister/brother/uncle/cousin/etc thinks that they are PERFECT for you.

One Butch I met ended up being married to a sniper in the marines. Yeah. She was hot, but wayyyyyyyy high maintenence and well...married....to a sniper. She would call me up and ask whay I was doing and no matter what I said she would scream...Lierrrrrrrrrrrrr.....once, she sat across from my work and stared at my car.

I'd learn the art of the just in case hubby dub came after you.

Neen, I am also not feeling very lady like today and must admit to having maybe broken a dick myself once...and not beating it on a window. Those things are expensive!

You are NOT joking! I tried to get them to take it back too and refund me or at least let me pick another one out, but noooooo....apparently, those 12 minutes in the car were enough of a bonding session that the store felt that it would not be able to take it back (though it would be a go back for them) and separate us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJFemmie View Post
pause
Quote:
pause
Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalipstic View Post
Grin!

My G/F is from Upsate NY where apparently women are way more feminist than in the South. We definitely have had a learning curve, but it's been worth every second.
Quote:
LOL, I was sitting here trying to figure out how to take that.

I think I got it. I've been ephiphanized.

Yeah, we are a little less *cough* uptight about them things.

*grin*
I wouldn't call it uptight, but whatever works.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote