View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013, 11:35 AM   #36
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Eight years ago I bought a 91 caddi for $4,000.00( in cash) it still drives very well with few if any issues,mostly the sensors but It runs good just the same.Having a son who is a mechanic is a plus for the few things that needs doing.
My son is bit by bit going green with the house,this summer we found out we were in a hail storm zone an were eligable for a new roof that the inshrance covered.Then he had blown insalation put in the attic,replaced the old a.c. with a new energy effenct one as the old fart wen't out when it least needed to as for the heater it was put in new right before we bought the house.The next two thing he is doing is a generator,then he is wanting to put solar panels on the roof to have a clean sorce of electricty then sell the excess back to the juice co.new windows are on the list to,probly next year.All the refit's are tax deductable to a point. We have also thinking about a green house with hydrophonic plant system,I have done this before and it worked really good,fresh tomatoes is a plus in the winter.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: