View Single Post
Old 10-20-2018, 12:54 PM   #3250
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Changed to dry clothes ... it came an all of a sudden bucket downpour while I was filling stump holes.

My dogs cracked me up. I practically have to shove them off the patio so they will go to the bathroom if it is raining When the rain came, I was soaked immediately so I kept on working until I noticed all three were down in the stumphole with me. They always like to be near me but with it raining so hard, I expected all three to be waiting on the patio to go in. We all went in then. There were pieces of sharp wood down in the hole ... worried a paw would get punctured.

Now I am sitting here reading at BFP and eating Mike & Ike Jelly Beans. They are snoozing on the bed. Everyone's content.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post: