Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,262 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
I totally agree Colette, Biden should be aggressive! I think he will be but maybe not as down and dirty as Coach would like. I've been really looking forward to the debates for a long time. I can't wait!

MSNBC's Stephanie Ruhl interviewed Joe Biden for the Latino-themed L’Attitude virtual event that aired today. A preview of what he plans for the debate.

“Look, the people know the president’s a liar.” I mean they know that. It’s not like it’s gonna come as a surprise to them. And so I’m prepared to go out and make my case as to why I think he’s failed, and why I think the answers I have to proceed will help the American people and the American economy and make us safe internationally.”

Biden predicted Trump’s strategy will be “just straight attack, they’re going to be mostly personal, it’s the only thing he knows how to do,” then told Ruhle that Trump “doesn’t know how to debate the facts because he’s not that smart. He doesn’t know that many facts. He doesn’t know much about foreign policy, he doesn’t know much about domestic policy, he doesn’t know much about the detail.”

He concluded by saying Trump’s debate performance will be “mostly personal attacks and lies, but I think the American people are on to him.”

If the above is true, I predict disaster.

Most people don't know much about foreign or domestic policy and sure don't know details. It will be left to "pundits" to interpret for them and mostly what will be remembered are any gaffes and Biden correcting himself whenever he gets a statistic wrong...and how dull he sounds ... A field day for the right wing pundits who don't care about all those details either.