Old 07-02-2020, 01:08 PM   #2543
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone-Butch View Post
I have been searching for a decent mask for this virus stuff and I have 3 so far and they are all useless . One cloth one is so tight I can't breathe so whats the point lol. Anyway when the weather gets cooler I will go searching again.
You can make your own. You need about 20 inches of material and something to loop it around your ears, like hair ties or rubber bands. If you can't find a decent filter, people have been using coffee filters successfully. You can also cut up an old shirt or check Etsy because tons of people are making them. Just wash it before you use it when it gets there. Don't worry; there are a lot of options out there if you look for them. Here's a video that shows you 3 different ways to make your own with materials usually found at home.

As for thread compliance, I had a list of stuff to do but I went to bed crazy late and then my body informed me that it would not be wise to be too far away from home so I'm staying within these walls today but I've got a salon appointment tomorrow so come Hell or high water, I'm going to be there. It's been 5 months since my last visit so I'm happy to be going back.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: