View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 01:40 PM   #22
Jude

How Do You Identify?:
I'm Fluid (comfortable being me)
Preferred Pronoun?:
"Hey Jude"

1 Highscore

Jude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST Reputation
Default No More Kids.....

I didn't get my first doggy until my children were grown up, out of school and on their own.

It's wonderful. And I don't care whether my Lulu is the brightest or the dumbest in puppy class.

and, I care even less where my dog goes to college or what her grade point average is. Ivy or state school; it's irrelevant. Graduate school: forget it. You don't need it to lick your butt with any sort of proficiency.

Babysitters...No problem. Just toss her in the zip up bag and take her along. Leave her for a couple of hours with a new chew toy and she thrives.

The question of what might appeal to her for dinner is mute. It's gonna be dog food.

The most outrageous act of adolescent rebellion might be an accidental piddle in the kitchen or the insistence on taking "froggie" along on a walk.

Dogs are definitely easier to raise than children and often far more gracious and appreciative than people.

Not having any more kids. Just shih tzus!!