SimpleAlaskanBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Bisexual trans guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Daddy to a sweet daisy.

Thanked 1,010 Times in 295 Posts
SimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST Reputation

We have cats...six of them.

Moxie was mine, adopted her from a shelter in Alaska once I got my first apartment & she's been with me ever since. Brown tabby, with gorgeous green eyes and the Queen of the Bedroom.
Romeo is daisy's..orange tabby that is just "one of the girls" and brother to Cricket.
Cricket is the Momma of the brood, eternally kitten sized and a spaz pro. She's also Zilla's Mom.
Zilla, aka Catzilla....sweet, "special" twenty lb, polydactl cat. Don't mess with her though, she's got lightning quick reflexes.
Gidget is a year old kitten of a barn cat that daisy adopted for me before I moved here to help me get over the loss of my other cat, Belly. She plays fetch & currently enjoys following the newest kitten around, grooming her and playing with her. Which leads me to Linnea, our 10 week old tabby kitten with amber eyes. She was adopted from a rescue group while they were at a local pet store, it seems that Linnea and her siblings were dropped there previously because they knew the rescue organization would be there. I approved her adoption because daisy really wanted her, and it was her birthday. She is still growing into her meow and has Daddy wrapped around her little paw. She's also into everything!

Of course...if anyone asks...we just have 4.
~SAB

<-----Pocky Jedi

"There's only one rule I know of babies-G-d damn it, you've got to be kind."
-Kurt Vonnegut (G-d Bless You, Mr. Rosewater)
SimpleAlaskanBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SimpleAlaskanBoy For This Useful Post: