Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jude View Post
I didn't get my first doggy until my children were grown up, out of school and on their own.

It's wonderful. And I don't care whether my Lulu is the brightest or the dumbest in puppy class.

and, I care even less where my dog goes to college or what her grade point average is. Ivy or state school; it's irrelevant. Graduate school: forget it. You don't need it to lick your butt with any sort of proficiency.

Babysitters...No problem. Just toss her in the zip up bag and take her along. Leave her for a couple of hours with a new chew toy and she thrives.

The question of what might appeal to her for dinner is mute. It's gonna be dog food.

The most outrageous act of adolescent rebellion might be an accidental piddle in the kitchen or the insistence on taking "froggie" along on a walk.

Dogs are definitely easier to raise than children and often far more gracious and appreciative than people.

Not having any more kids. Just shih tzus!!
TOUCHE!! But at least kids are kids! Love my grand kids. It's the adults stuck in adolescence that make me nuts! And believe me, this occurs at any adult age! Not talking about customary passages through human development. May 20 year olds have more sense than some 50 year olds I know.

But, give me my fur kids!

Last edited by AtLast; 11-06-2010 at 02:12 PM.
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post: