katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomiczombie View Post
My black lab mix of 13 years, Beaker, died in early August. His picture is in my gallery. I got him as a puppy from the Animal Rescue Foundation and he almost made it to 14. We had to tearfully let go of him when his spinal arthritis made him paralyzed and incontinent in his hind quarters. I miss him every day.

We adopted Popeye in late September from the Homeless Animals Lifeline Organization. He is now 6 months old! His pic is in my gallery as well. He is a german shepherd/terrier/lab? mix and cute as a button. He is a love bug and thinks he is a lap dog. He is very much a puppy and chews on everything, so he has TONS of toys and bones and chewy rawhides so he wont chew the furniture and stuff. He is a joy in our lives and a bit of a rascal. I just love dogs.

I like cats too, but I am allergic.
I am so sorry to hear about the loss of Beaker!!! I know you did what is best for him!!!

I just returned from the vet for my daughter's cat Jeffrey. Beth noticed a nickle size wound on her hindquarters this afternoon. So I went with her to the clinic with Jeffery on my lap. She is still there and will come back home around 8 pm. She required sedation to stitch up the wound which turned out not to be an animal bite. I have been talking to my daughter for almost four years to keep Jeffrey inside permanently. This is not the first trip to the emergency room for this sweet girl calico who has the softest fur in the world. She will be coming home on antibiotics, pain medication and one of those halo thingies. Beth finally said Jeffery will now be indoors. The vet bill was $300! This cat got sick from something outside last year and the vet bill then was over $500! Roaming free outside is not a safe place for our pets.About the name Jeffrey; Beth was told it was a boy kitten when she adopted Jeffrey. And Beth did not know how to sex a cat. I finally had to break it to her that the cat is a girl.