SimpleAlaskanBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Bisexual trans guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Daddy to a sweet daisy.

Thanked 1,010 Times in 295 Posts
SimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST Reputation

I forgot to mention our outdoor feral, named Roo. He actually looks a lot like Moxie, and is very vocal. I feed him twice a day and he likes to sleep under our sycamore tree. He currently has something wrong with his rear paw and hops around on three legs, but other than that it does not seem to bother him. If we had a Trap & Neuter program locally and we could pay for it, I would but I found out the closest one is almost an hour away.
He used to sleep and eat in the garage, but he doesn't want to go in it anymore, even though we keep one of the doors cracked. Other cats use it now to stay warm. I am thinking of getting a cheap wood doghouse for Roo so at least I can keep his food dry and he's got someplace to go to stay dry and maybe get warm for a bit. He won't let us pet him but he gets within a foot of us while we are feeding him before he gives a look that says "Go away I am hungry!"
I've also seen a tabby cat with a lot of white in our yard and a skinny Siamese. I wish I could let them all in the house...
please spay & neuter!
~SAB

<-----Pocky Jedi

"There's only one rule I know of babies-G-d damn it, you've got to be kind."
-Kurt Vonnegut (G-d Bless You, Mr. Rosewater)
SimpleAlaskanBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SimpleAlaskanBoy For This Useful Post: