Old 07-25-2011, 03:34 PM   #80
flower77

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ms
Relationship Status:
Single pringle

flower77 Has the BEST Reputationflower77 Has the BEST Reputationflower77 Has the BEST Reputationflower77 Has the BEST Reputationflower77 Has the BEST Reputationflower77 Has the BEST Reputationflower77 Has the BEST Reputationflower77 Has the BEST Reputationflower77 Has the BEST Reputationflower77 Has the BEST Reputationflower77 Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow

Um.. if I was into you I'd probably go dumb.. you know.. cos all the blood leaves my brain! That is why it's good to meet someone who genuinely makes you laugh.. giggling is a clue (and she's not laughing at you, unless you are making a joke about yourself and you meant her too!) I listen alot. I smile. Take deep breaths. Make eyes. I can't beleive you don't know these things ;-) you cheeky ones ;-)

Sometimes I think I confuse women 'cos if they reached out to touch my arm then I'd be all nervous but that's not the same as making a cold face and stepping backward, which would be "not into you". Reading between the lines it's a compliment I'm all tense! If you know what I'm saying! Sexual tension!

So be careful to know the difference between excited/nervous and not interested/hostile. How she shows her interest in you isn't always blatantly obvious.. so.. There are some videos on YouTube I've recently watched, although straight, kind of give you some solid clues. Named something like How to tell if a girl/boy is into you.

I hope that helps.
F xx
flower77 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to flower77 For This Useful Post: