Old 10-29-2012, 05:36 PM   #8
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Oh i know for a FACT we have gaurdian angels. I've met mine. I think sharing my story is a good thing and helps me remember that very special time in my life and one i'll never forget. Even though i have shared this story before, i always hesitate sharing it because i'm afraid people will think i'm a freak. LOL oh well...

When i was 16 i was in a head on collision with a drunk driver. I went through the windshield (before seat belts were mandatory). When EMS got there i was laying on the hood in a pool of blood, not breathing.

There is a lot of things that happened next but, i'll make this as brief as i can...

*what i remember...

seeing headlights, hearing glass breaking, screams (the car i was in had 7 people in it, all teenagers, it was one of those old big cars, i was in the middle front seat)

the next thing i remember was hearing the sweetest voice i have ever heard. It was saying the Lord's Prayer. I opened my eyes and i was in a beautiful field and there was a "being" leaning over me and praying with their hands laying over me but not touching me. He/she (i couldn't really tell what sex) slowly raised their head and looked me straight in the eyes. He/she had the most beautiful crystal clear blue eyes i've ever seen. He/she smiled at me, so soft, so comforting, so loving.

All of that said, there was something more magical that happened. It was the feeling that i had. It was a peace like no other i've ever had. Nothing on this earth could compare.

I remember closing my eyes and just drowning in that peace. Wanting to swim in it, live there, enjoy every second of it.

But.

I started hearing noise. Lots of noise and a loud frantic voice saying "I've got a pulse".

I had died. I had went to the next world. I came back. My heart had been shocked 3 times.

Honestly, i didn't want to come back. And a little of that peace followed me for days.

Sometimes i think that is why i can be a hospice nurse. I am not afraid of death. IMO it is just a bridge to the next world.

Hope that wasn't too long or too much blah blah. I just love sharing that story and even though it was almost 34 years ago, it feels like it just happened when i talk about it. I met my guardian angel. Can't wait to see them in person again and tell them thank you for being there with me that day and sending me back for more of this life.

Great thread.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post: