View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 10:49 AM   #19
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

When I was born very prematurely weighing less than 2 pounds,my gram said she was holding me praying for help of the lord and angles to save my life with me in good health if it was ment to be.She told me dureing this time she had a peaceful feeling of serinity,hope and love.Then she dreamed of the vergin Mary and Saint Michale she thin mromised to do a Saint Joseph alter yearly as long as she lived if they would grant her prayers.I'm still hear and yes,gram had the Joseph alters yearly till she passed.I am also named for the Vergin Mary and Saint Michael.Yes,I beleave in angles,they have guieded me(even if I havent always listned) they have saved me from fates I dont even want to know could have happened.I also beleave that I am where I am suposed to be at this time of my life and if its ment to change it will cause its suposed to change no mater how or why I want it NOW I need to just chill for the time being and injoy the ride.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: