theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,864 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
Theo,

You said you have a physical job, so you took 6 weeks off...how long before you could lift stuff over your head and do stuff normally again?

I too have a very physical job, so I'm going to have to time my surgery for probably around xmas time when I'm really slow (business-wise).

Thanks,
Dylan
It was actually about 6 weeks before I could lift things over my head. My sutures disolved on their own and after those were healed up, it was just a matter of slowly stretching and moving around again. I had a bit of liposuction done under my arms, so it was kind of sore and bruised there for a few weeks, but I heal quickly, too.

Here it's been a year since my surgery and my scars have faded out just about all the way. What might be otherwise visible has been nicely covered up by chest hair, which I seem to have an abundance of.

~Theo~