View Single Post
Old 11-27-2009, 01:16 AM   #10
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:
Urban Bohemian : http://youtu.be/IM96Ch9Gx4A

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,249 Posts
Passionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclopea View Post
I DO have a sense of humor!
A bit of a dry one perhaps...and believe me when I say that no comment on Chair Dancing could possibly offend me.

On another note, yes I love the bellydance/burlesque/goth video you posted.

This is where I was going to post about the travails of completing my phd thesis on the Chair Dance, but perhaps instead I should fess up and tell that I know nothing about dance per se, and have no education and just find Chair Dancing very amusing. (I was just bullshitting about all that highfalutin stuff!)

I am a very silly person.

Thank you for playing, and I hope you have a wonderful holiday as well.

YouTube- IIE Holiday Party (2) Chair Dance

{{{Cyclopea}}}
I enjoy the intellectual repartee. I've read some of your comments and I know you are intelligent, perceptive and educated. You actually look things up, and apply the definitions, and your screen name has multiple implications depending on intent. Interest in Cultic Psychology and the social implications? Giggling, I had to look that one up.

I only know a few people who use the word juxtaposed, and they are all Artists. Chair Dance could be a PhD topic, and if it were, the questions presented would be appropriate. LOL my Mother wrote her dissertation on the Power of the Drum in healing, for her PhD in Transpersonal Psychology. Deep breath, gathering information and reading between the lines is a great deal of my profession. It's how my brain works. So, there we go.

I was a classically trained dancer before the age of 21, now I just dance socially, but my heart and soul remain entranced in the art of movement, and it's social as well as interpersonal implications. Which at times have involved chair dancing, of sorts. So, playing, what do I do for a living???? If you like...

Warmly,
Passionaria